Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Web Series Well-Received, Ron Ng Says That There Is No Bonus

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

ontv Clip

Ming Pao Clip

Apple Daily Clip

East Week Clip

StarsYes Clip

GZTV Clip

GZTV Clip

Artistes Ron Ng and Tavia Yeung went to Central to attend an event. Regarding the online feedback for the Shaw Brothers web series "Flying Tiger", which stars Ron, being not bad, he laughingly said that he is also chasing after it: "I myself watched 12 episodes. It really is enjoyable to watch. Because it was shot by a movie director, and many of the staff members are also movie people, it is a really good production". Tavia also expressed having supported Ron's performance: "However, I have not seen every episode. The entire work has a great movie feeling. In addition, I like watching fighting and killing! (Interests are very tomboyish?) Yes. It doesn't matter! (Thought about being a fighter girl?) I cannot do it! I am very lousy! Very easy to sprain myself. Okay for me to just watch!"

Regarding a netizen sorting out Ron's works and discovering that he had actually acted out a series of different cop roles, Ron laughingly said, "I did not notice, but I also asked [Virginia] Lok if I could watch my previous works, but she turned me down, telling me to go on the platform to watch because [we] need the views. ('Flying' has a lot of views?) When I checked a few days ago, it seemed to have gone up to 700 million. Also satisfied with the results! (Have a bonus?) No. Since you have asked me, will know what to do next time! (Film 'Flying' again?) Have also mentioned it, since it is such a good script, but I also have been preparing for a movie recently. (Acting as a cop again?) Don't have to this time! Filming a romance film this time".

*Credits to on.cc, mingpao, appledaily, eastweek, Yes娛樂, and gztv

No comments:

Post a Comment