Updates on Twitter!

- "Legal Mavericks" Week 1: Sat. averaged 19 points, peaked at 20.3 points; Sun. averaged 20.7 points, peaked at 21.7 points.
- "Bet Hur" Week 1: averaged 21.8 points, peaked at 26.2 points.
- "TVB 50th Anniversary Big Big Drama"
- Scriptwriter Chan Po Wah Courting Sheren Tang and Francis Ng for New TVB Series
- "Legal Mavericks" Theme Song (Full Version) & Sub Song MV
- July Series 《再創世紀》 "At the Threshold of an Era Again" Info
- 《逆緣》 "Reversal of Fate" Costume Fitting
- The Making of "Legal Mavericks"
- Bet Hur" Opening Theme Video
- "Bet Hur" Theme Song

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Monday, June 19, 2017.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

"My 'Spiritual' Ex-Lover" Promotional Clips 1-8

"My 'Spiritual' Ex-Lover" Promotional Clip 1
video

"My 'Spiritual' Ex-Lover" Promotional Clip 2
video

"My 'Spiritual' Ex-Lover" Promotional Clips 2-7
video

"My 'Spiritual' Ex-Lover" Promotional Clip 8
video

Related post: 《倩女失魂》 "Lost Beauty" Blessing Ceremony

*Credits to LovingTBB

No comments:

Post a Comment