Monday, December 15, 2008

Tavia Yeung Talks About Fala Chen, Kate Tsui, Linda Chung, and Others

Thinks Highly of Linda Chung

Mak Ling Ling: Why don't you comment about the later generation as a senior sister status. Let's start with the one you are most friends with...Fala Chen.

Tavia: If you don't know Fala, you would feel that she is difficult to get along with. I can say that I am very familiar with her, and we communicate quite well. She is a straightforward person...direct to the point where it makes people don't like her. Also, she has a lot of principles. She always asks, "Why this? Why that?" She has a lot of reasonings, too. She and I will have arguments, but I know she is a Westerner and she is a 乖女!

Mak Ling Ling: From a girl's point of view, do you think that she attracts a lot of attention? The media always writes about her flirting with her eyes!

Tavia: She is attractive! She, in fact, does have a great figure. I always go "Wah!" when I stand beside her. With such an advantage, there is no reason not to let 外界觀點, 是非所理沒. In my heart, personally, she is not that type of person. It is possibly a technique for the cameras, and I wouldn't ask her how many boyfriends she has. But, she trusts me, and she would tell me a lot things.

Mak Ling Ling: Are you envious of her for having such a great figure to help her get a lot of exposure?

Tavia: I wouldn't use the word envy because I have my way of survival. Besides, she is from Miss Chinese International, and I am from TVB's Acting Class. We will have to see whose strides are faster! I am quite proud that I am from TVB's Acting Class and that I have not participated in Miss Hong Kong. To be able to sit here and do this interview today, it is from my hard work. Also, I am a rather 慢熱, step-by-step person. I have been in the industry for ten years, so I understand myself very well.

Mak Ling Ling: How about Kate Tsui?

Tavia: I have not worked with Kate. The most we interacted was at Claire Yiu's wedding. Work-related is close to zero. I first met her because of the filming of "On the First Beat". She cut her hair, very tomboy-like, and she spoke 粗魯. In "Moonlight Resonance", she grew her long, and she is able to be very girly. To some degree, she is quite quiet. She knows exactly what she needs to do, and she has her method of acting. She had previously won an award in movies. Her acting is quite mature, and her improvement is rapid.

Mak Ling Ling: How about Linda Chung?

Tavia: Linda, too, does not speak much, and she is also a silly girl. She would ask for our opinions an,d to some extent, she is a nervous wreck and needs us to comfort her. I am already used to it. I have watched her performance in "Heart of Greed", and she acted very well.

Mak Ling Ling: If you are to pick one of the three whom you 最睇好, who will you pick?

Tavia: I will pick Linda because I have watched more of Linda's series. Her performace in "Heart of Greed" made me quite 刮目相看. Her performance is different in there, and she turned her crying on and off.

Mak Ling Ling: How about even newer ones like Tracy Ip and Sharon Luk?

Tavia: I have seen Sharon Luk host and I can't comment/judge a person that quickly. I have used many years to accomplish what I have today. But I saw "When Easterly Showers Fall on the Sunny West", and she can spend a little more time [on acting]. I am not familiar with Tracy Ip...even in "Moonlight Resonance", we had little contact. My deepest impression of Tracy is her being a host. As for her series, I do not dare to say if it is good or not, but all I can say is she can be better!

In order to prove that she is not dating, Tavia brought up an example to prove she is not attractive. "I really do have no attractiveness. Why is that? All of the other girl' have rumours as though they are being instructed to do so. Ron gives me rides all the time. We have even held hands and walked in Causeway Bay and still no rumours!"

Personal Note: Tavia does not need rumours to promote herself. Just like she said, her fa dan status is from her years of hard work. There are not many female who that did not enter the industry through beauty pageants. I really admire them for that. If only Ron and Tavia were a real item...that would be so awesome!

*Credits to taviayeung.com and orientaldaily

3 comments:

  1. Chandra: OMG, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! Tavia's thread has been so dead and silent since there's no news/pictures of Tavia, so I think with this news, you'll bring us all Tavia's fans back excitement. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
    [p.s. may I once again post this at Tavia's AF and English forum/thread. Definitely with credit. Appreciate it so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this news!
    I like to see Tavia acting a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm.. A lot of scans with Mak Ling Ling interviewing Tavia and Wayne lol. :D
    It is funny that Mak Ling Ling asked Tavia about Tracy Ip and Sharon Luk..

    Anyways Hyn5, how do you know that Selena got fever (Tung Wah)?
    P.S. I have finally a new layout!

    ReplyDelete