Sunday, April 1, 2007

《溏心風暴》 "Heart of Greed"

TVB's 40-episode drama "Heart of Greed", produced by Lau Ka Ho, will be airing in HK on Monday, April 9th, 2007. The cast is combined with both skilled veterans and promising next generation artistes, such as Moses Chan, Bosco Wong, Linda Chung, Tavia Yeung, Louise Lee Si Kei, Ha Yu, Michelle Yim, Susanna Kwan, Raymond Lam, Yoyo Mung, Louis Yuen, Lai Lok Yi, and Fala Chen. I am very much looking forward to this particular series because I think it is a very strong cast. I just love the 'green leaf' veterans in here. Plus, the theme song is dramatic. It reminds me of the old classic theme songs. Some people might say that it is old-fashioned, but I disagree. Susanna's voice is very suitable for the song, since she used to sing many TVB theme songs back in the day. The lyrics are also well-written for the plot. From listening to the song, it just makes me want to watch the series more.

陳 豪 飾 唐至安
黃宗澤 飾 唐至逸
鍾嘉欣 飾 常在心
楊 怡 飾 卓文麗
李司棋 飾 凌 巧
夏 雨 飾 唐仁佳
米 雪 飾 凌 莉
關菊英 飾 王秀琴
林 峰 飾 程 良
蒙嘉慧 飾 水明霞
阮兆祥 飾 凌 波
黎諾懿 飾 唐至歡

No comments:

Post a Comment