Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Has Not Attended a Public Event in Three Years! Tavia Yeung Scared About Not Knowing What Name People Call Her By, Makes It Clear About Wanting to Make Money for Powdered Milk

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVBE Clip (101923)

TVBE Clip (101923)

hk01 Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

KS Clip

Artiste Tavia Yeung attended an event today. She said that it has been about three years since her last public event. She felt slightly nervous that she had insomnia: "I was thinking...uh-oh. Have not come out for a long time...don't know what to say. What name should they call me by? But actually, I also greatly welcome calling me any name". She revealed that she has been busy taking care of her son and daughter at home, and the pandemic greatly reduced her workload: "However, if I encounter the right work and it's something that I really want to do, I would do it. Also, the pandemic was too severe that I was scared of coming into contact with too many people. Plus, my kids are young. (Did you calculate how much less it has been?) Don't calculate these. Should calculate how much has been gained".

Talking about filming, Tavia expressed that she is currently in talks for a series: "In the near future, if it is really suitable and everything is right, would also come out and film because I also still like to film series. Hope to be able to continue to keep a passion for work, and also want to make more money". Asking Tavia about not taking part in "Modern Dynasty: The Successor", did she get replaced by another actor? She laughingly said, "It's not related. Although it is a sequel, the content of the plot has also been completely reshuffled and is different from the previous installment. (But [you] could not work with your husband?) There are so many opportunities. I think that it is so strange for a husband and wife to collaborate, but there is good and bad. [If] it is captivating, would certainly do it, but if being enemies, there would also be more arguments. Tavia also said that she and her husband, Him Law, have just been married for seven years, revealing that the two went out for dinner to celebrate that day, and then went to watch a horror film together: "My husband and I have a fondness for ghost films".

*Credits to on.cc, hk01, moreforms, KS Media HK

No comments:

Post a Comment