Sunday, April 13, 2008

Myolie, Selena & Sharon in Hunan

Part 1

Part 2

Myolie Wu, Selena Li, and Sharon Chan were in Hunan, China on March 11, 2008. The host asked them some questions and their answers were quite interesting. However, there was a certain part that I had to translate. Enjoy!

Myolie Wu Selena Li Sharon Chan

Host: What are your standards for the perfect guy?

Myolie: Obviously, I hope he is taller than I am.
Sharon: How about handsome?
Myolie: Handsome? He can't be too good looking! Ha ha!
Sharon: He has to be taller than me.
Selena: Does he have to be taller than you when you put on your heels?
Sharon: No, I won't wear them. However, I like guys with a little fat and a little tummy. I feel it gives me a sense of security.
Myolie: I like guys who are fit and strong!
Sharon: Selena, you like guys who know how to dance?
Selena: Guys look good when they dance!
Sharon: My standards are different from theirs, so we won't be fighting over the same guy!
Selena: I like guys who are cute with a good sense of humour.
Sharon: Do you like guys who sing?
Selena: Well, singing is really relative. As long as he is cute, then I'll like him. But, no tummy! Ha ha!

Host: Sharon talked about outer appearance, what about personality?

Sharon: He has to be filial, very filial.
Myolie: I like guys who are optimistic because I'm not a very optimistic person. He has to have good relations with my family and know how to get along with them. He must like cats because I have nine cats. If he has cat allergies, then I'll break up with him. Sorry!

Host: What wouldn't you look for in a guy?

Sharon: Smoking. Even though I have friends who smoke, I really don't like them when they smoke. Out of 10 of my friends, six of them smoke. I really don't like guys when they smoke.
Selena: Gambling, too. I don't like that either.
Sharon: Horse bets, too. I really don't like that.
Selena: He should be healthy, too.
Myolie: How about if he swears?
Selena: No way! He can't even yell at me!
Sharon: But he can hit her. Ha ha!
Selena: No, he can't!

Host: Since we are on the topic of men, which male artiste worked with you 3 the most?

Myolie: My fans counted for me, and I actually worked with Kenneth Ma the most.
Sharon: I even hosted 2 shows with him in Hong Kong.
Selena: Even magazine shoots, it is with Kenneth.
Sharon: He is very famous!
Myolie: Ha ha!

Host: What is your deepest impression of him?

Sharon: He is very nice and very filial.
Selena: He is very real, but there are times when he pretends to be naughty.
Sharon: And he doesn't smoke.
Myolie: You should marry him then!
Sharon: I like big tummies!
Myolie: Haha

Personal Note: The second last question that the host asked basically wanted the 3 of them to talk about Kenneth. They obviously worked with him the most, and they always have good things to say about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment