Monday, October 15, 2007

Chow Yun Fat Supports Bobby for 「35th International Emmy Awards」

bobby02

Yesterday, Bobby Au Yeung, Charmaine Sheh, Wayne Lai, and Joyce Tang were filming a Sales Presentation clip for TVB. Charmaine was asked if she was upset for not making the final five for 'Best Actress' at the 「35th International Emmy Awards」. She expressed, "I'm happy and honoured to be nominated in the first place. I still have time left, and it is a great start. I give Bobby my full support. I hope he can make us proud".

After attending TVB's 40th Anniversary Awards (November 17), Bobby will fly to New York with his wife to attend the Emmys. Also, Chow Yun Fat even called Bobby to give him his support. Bobby said, "Fat Gor told me to attend it with a normal attitude, and he said that I'm the first one to be nominated; thus, even if I don't win, I still gave pride to Hong Kong. He also told me not to be nervous but I'm still a little bit nervous because I have not walked down the red carpet before!"

Bobby赴美爭《艾美獎》發哥教路

歐陽震華(Bobby)與佘詩曼等昨日為無線拍攝節目巡禮,原本兩人分別在美國《第35屆艾美獎》角逐「最佳男、女主角」,可惜阿佘最終未能入選五強,她 表示未有失望:「有提名已經好開心同好榮幸,今次係個好開始,仲有大把時間。依家全力支持Bobby,希望佢為我o地爭光。」

而Bobby則已計劃在台慶頒獎禮翌日(下月十八日)趕往出席《艾美獎》,除獲太太同行支持外,連周潤發也致電「闆路」,Bobby說:「發哥叫我以平常 心看待,佢話我係第一個提名,就算羅唔到都已經為港爭光,叫我唔好咁緊張,但我真係有d緊張囉!咁大個仔都未行過紅地氈!」

*Credits to the-sun

No comments:

Post a Comment