Friday, March 15, 2024

Moses Chan and Kenneth Ma Taking Time Off for Their Beloved Wives, Solitary Bosco Wong Gets Attacked

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVBE Clip (031524)

ontv Clip

Bosco Wong, Moses Chan, Kenneth Ma, Yvette Chan, and Tsui Wing were filming at a hotel [today] for the Shaw Brothers series "Prism Breaker". [Yesterday], they just shot at a desolate place, and Bosco even had a series of action scenes and even had to be on wires, accidentally getting injured and bruising [his] arm in the end. Moses expressed his sympathy: "Bosco is an action actor. It is the toughest for him. There's a lot of blood and tears. It's also hard for me; I have to keep watching his fight scenes". Bosco asked him if he had the itch to fight as well. Moses immediately said, "I see you fight like this; my heart is also sad for you. You fight so handsomely". Bosco pointed out that Moses had to wear a three-piece suit and run with him through the mountains that day; it was also hard to run until [he] was dripping with sweat: "Kenneth is the most comfortable. He only comes in to get the last laugh after the fighting is done". Kenneth laughingly said, "Because you two have an expensive show fee, so have to shoot more. My show fee is cheap, so come out at the end".

Speaking of Moses' wife, Aimee Chan, whose birthday is on the 1st of next month, Moses, who has always loved his wife, expressed that he has already asked for some time off from the series crew and hopes to have his wish fulfilled. After hearing this, Bosco said, "For the bliss of Moses' family, let me and Kenneth take care of it". Moses added, Actually, my wife, my daughter, and I all have birthdays in April". Kenneth immediately raised his hand and said, "My wife's birthday is in May". Bosco said helplessly, "Then Kenneth and I will take care of April, while Moses and I will take care of May. Everyone is also picking on me for being alone. Well, it's my dog's birthday in June!"

Yvette Chan Takes on the Challenge of Being in a Girl Group

Mentioning the series "The QUEEN of News" having a sequel with Bosco and Kenneth as the candidates, Kenneth frankly said that he does not know the details yet and is leaving everything to fate. Bosco laughingly said, "I also don't know what role I'm playing. Maybe I'll only be appearing as an Easter egg again, but the most important thing is receiving sufficient pay".

As for Yvette, she is playing a rich girl and a member of a girl group in the series. In order to act out the character well, she took dance classes beforehand: "It was quite fun. Even shot a girl group dance". She revealed that she is currently filming another series, "ICAC Investigators 2024", at the same time. Felt slightly unwell after shooting a rain scene the other day.

*Credits to on.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment