Friday, August 16, 2019

Louis Koo Sings "On Trend" Live for the First Time! Gives Joey Yung Face with an Encore

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVBE Clip

J2 Clip

"Scoop" Clip

Last night, Joey Yung held the 11th show of her concert at the Hong Kong Coliseum. Good friend Louis Koo was the guest, but before Louis appeared, Joey told everyone to guess whom it was: "This god...there is no one in Hong Kong who does not like him. Ever since I was young, he has doted on me. He previously acted as a guest at my concert one time. Want everyone to give a gift to this guest today. Be a dancer. In a moment, the music will start. When it is the right time, remember to do this action together...." Then Joey did 《今期流行》's 'deity worship dance' . The 10,000-plus people in the audience immediately created a crazy uproar. At the scene, the music of 《今》 started. Louis performed this song for the first time. The entire audience was extremely excited. Louis sang while shaking hands with the audience. The hot atmosphere was unmatched. The entire Coliseum almost shattered from the screams.

After singing, Joey laughingly said, "My performing guest for the 11th show, Louis Koo. Really turned everyone upside down!" Louis said to everyone, "The first thing: I am sick. The second thing: I want to say that I have never sung 《今》 live before!" Joey said, "Yes, he has never performed this classic gold song in this lifetime before. You really dote on me. Did you owe me in the previous life? Ha ha. Do you remember being my concert guest many years ago?" Louis said, "You really treat me as having senile dementia. I took a picture with you before". Joey said, "Yes. At the time, you were still filming series. I bumped into you at the TV station. Certainly did not let go of the opportunity. It was this picture that won you over! Ha ha. I'm just joking. You were very white at the time, but still not very dark now". This caused the audience to laugh.

Louis waited for Joey to finish talking, and then he suddenly said, "Don't know why. I have some pent-up grievances. I said to not wear an ear monitor, but [you] told me to wear the ear monitor. Could not hear the sounds on site! I want to say...sing one more time! So infuriating!" Then [he] looked at Joey, who was in astonishment: "How about it...are you scared of an overrun? You already added a show anyway". Joey then laughingly said, "Not scared. I can even let you sing the rest! This person really likes to sing!"

Then the two sang 《今》 again. Louis not only sang this time but also danced. The audience not only sang along but was also extra crazy, shattering the Coliseum with their crazy screams! After singing, Joey attentively wiped Louis' sweat: "You sang to the point of panting. Get some rest first, [My Favourite] Male Singer'...." However, [My Favourite] Male Singer' not only did not rest but even pushed the audience's emotions to their peak, unexpectedly saying, "Playing a game now. I know that Joey has not taken pictures with everyone in these 11 shows. Now, on all four sides, whoever yells the loudest, [if] I hear it, then [I] will find him or her to come up to take a picture!"

Joey said, "Have always known that Louis is a good person. Although he looks mean, he is very kindhearted on the inside.... However, you have made it like this...the upcoming guests won't know what to do.... Ha ha ha.... You pick. Pick a prettier guy to come up to take [a picture]". In the end, three audience members were chosen to go up on stage to take pictures, which made the audience members happy! After taking the pictures, Louis wanted to leave: "I told you to be in contact with people. [If] everyone is happier, then it's good. I'm leaving now". However, Joey pulled onto Louis and was not willing to let go: "[Since] you like to sing so much, you should sing another song". The audience cheered again, so Louis stayed and sang 《男朋友》 with Joey before leaving.

Joey Yung & Louis Koo 《今期流行》 + 《男朋友》

Joey Yung & Louis Koo 《今期流行》

Joey Yung & Louis Koo 《今期流行》 (Encore)

Joey Yung & Louis Koo 《男朋友》

*Credits to on.cc and Luv Sodagreen

No comments:

Post a Comment