Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ella Koon Praises Kenneth Ma

娛樂on Show: 官恩娜否認與陳鍵鋒不和

Hosts: Chan Chan On & Yu Wing Man
Artiste: Ella Koon

Who is your most compatible male artiste?

Ella: The most comfortable?
On: Yes.
Ella: The most comfortable would have to be Ma Ming, Ma Kwok Ming. It is very comfortable working with him. The more I work with him, the more chemistry we have. When I first met him, he didn't have much to say. He's hardworking, and he's very punctual. He would do all of his preparations beforehand, but he wouldn't talk much. Other than talking about the series, he wouldn't play. But after we've filmed up to the middle of the series, he would talk to me and tell jokes. The more I work with him, the more chemistry we have. I feel very comfortable working with him. There isn't any pressure working with him, and I don't know. I just feel very comfortable working with him. It is the way that people get along with each other.

On: I think he is a very slow-warming person.
Man: I think he is a boring person.
On: Yes.

Ella: I don't think so. I think he is very funny guy.
Man: Really?
Ella: Maybe you haven't really come in contact with him, and when he is working, he is very serious. He is very serious when he is working. Unlike him, I would go and play in the middle of work, and then I'll go back to work, and later I would go and play. He is very focused at work. Maybe that is why people get the wrong impression of him being boring, but he has a funny side to him.

On: We have to ask Nancy Wu if he is boring or not.
Ella: Are they filming together right now?
Man: Is he one of those guys who sticks up for you when Sammul (Chan) is bullying you, "Don't bully my girl!" Is he like that?
Ella: Sammul never bullied me! Sammul even gave me rides home. It's funny how the magazines said we were at odds. That was not true. There wasn't any arguing unless he wanted to drive me to death.

Personal Note: Ella praises Ma Ming once again! Can't get enough of that! Ha ha.... I guess Ella didn't know about Ma Ming and Nancy's rumours. Ha ha.... :)

*Credits to on.cc and baidu

No comments:

Post a Comment