Monday, June 1, 2009

"Sweetness in the Salt" Promotional Clips




TVB 碧血鹽梟 宣傳片 三角錯愛 複雜無奈 (TVB Channel)

TVB 碧血鹽梟 宣傳片 細說清代鹽梟 (TVB Channel)


Personal Note: I like how they finally 重視 Tavia, as they place her name first. When they released it overseas, TVB placed Steven's name first. Steven doesn't even come out that much in the series. Tavia's the main, as the series was originally called "Sing Suet's Salt Shed". Ha ha....

HK audiences will really enjoy Raymond Wong in here. I hope he gets the recognition that he deserves. Also, the full version of the theme song should be out, too.

P.S. You can so tell that the promo clip was recently filmed. The three mains look way better here than in the actual series. Ha ha....

CIMG4532
I had a "Sweetness in the Salt" t-shirt custom made (in January) because I think the Chinese characters look so cool.

*Credits to youku.com and tvb

6 comments:

  1. i dont know whether it s good or bad that TVB air this series right after RB.

    my mom liked Raymond's character, but she also liked Steven's acting. I didnt finished SITS but i do like Raymond there and hope HK audiences would like him as well, TVB seems lack of good actors these days.

    oh, Hyn, your t-shrit s so cool. have you ever worn it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've worn it to China. Ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that t-shirt too! Hahaha.. way cooler than TVB's own free size t-shirt :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the writing! Ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ i agree. i like tavia's hair there more, sorta. ^^ and i can't read chinese but did they change the SITS chinese series name to, Sing Suet Yim Hiu, instead of Bik Huut Yim Hiu? :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. To sugar: :D The Chinese name is still "Bik Huet Yim Hiu".

    ReplyDelete