Friday, June 12, 2009

Raymond Lam's Female Partner with Best 'Feel' - Tavia Yeung

"I have worked with many female artistes during the time I have been filming series in TVB. Out of all of them, I have worked with Tavia Yeung the most. She is also one of my female friends who is an artiste. Our friendship developed in TVB's Acting Class. At that time, we were classmates. Her personality is very easygoing. That is why she is able to communicate/get along with other male students. Everybody [in the class] treats her like a 'brother'. And I have the best 'feel' with her when filming series. There is a type of chemistry that I have with her that I don't have with anyone else. Our eyes would automatically act. Regardless of how long the dialogue is, we can do it in one take! I remember when filming for 'Golden Faith', she and I had an arguing scene, and the dialogue was unbelievably long. But, once we started filming, we argued very smoothly. We even got teary-eyed because of the agitated arguing. It is very rare that something like that can feel so good after one take! I could 'feel' that my body was all shaken up. That is why it is memorable!"

Caption 1: The series I have the most scenes with Tavia is "Twin of Brothers". I think our outer appearance is quite matching when playing a couple.

Caption 2: Even though Tavia and I played brother and sister in "Moonlight Resonance", and we didn't have many scenes with each other, but behind the scenes and during our breaks, we would talk and play 無聊 games!

FYI: During the filming of MR, Moses, Raymond, and Tavia would play 無聊 games together.

Related post: Raymond Lam's Eating Friend - Michael Tse
Related post: Raymond Lam & Ron Ng Living Together?!

Personal Note: Another article about Raymond talking about his friends...this time, it's Tavia! Ha ha....

*Credits to fungforever

5 comments:

  1. First Ron and now Tavia, but both of them r out of Raymond's concert guest list.
    Definitely, Raymond has no say here.
    Anyway, i hope rumor Fungyi series in June/July is true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron says he will be in the front row to watch Raymond in concert. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that Tavia will also be able to attend with Ron lol... I too, hope that the FungYi series in July is true!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha... Like I said before, I want a Ron & Tavia series more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^Me too. Ray can say what he wants, lol, but imo, Tavia just have better on-screen chemistry with Ron.

    ReplyDelete