Tuesday, January 25, 2022

"Forever Young at Heart" Sub Song 8 (Full Version)


"Had It All" - Andy Schaub

Had It All 《青春本我》 插曲 - Andy Schaub 安哲逸

作曲/填詞/編曲/監製: Andy Schaub 安哲逸

We had it all, once
We gave it all, twice

Close to summer's end
Lays all the evidence
Carved in like DNA
Dear, I am almost sober

Bad dreams on repeat
Stuck in an in-between
Wanna scream out but I can't move
Dear, I am almost sober

*It's gonna be a long winter
Yeah I already miss the warmth
I wish I could say with confidence
One day summer never ends

#We had it all We gave it all, twice
We had it all We gave it all, twice
No one knows what the future holds
I still think I should let you know

We had it all We gave it all, twice
We had it all We gave it all, twice
Why the good things are meant to go
I hope that you are happy though#*

First, taste the bitter sweet
Then leave the in-between
Gotta learn to appreciate
To be almost sober

Repeat *

Every breath leads right towards the opening
I can almost see the light
Every call is still a fight between my heart and mind
Yet only a matter of time

Repeat #

Happy though
To let you know

Related post: "Forever Young at Heart" Sub Song 9 MV & Sub Song 8 (Extended Version)
Related post: "Forever Young at Heart" Sub Song 8 Preview & Sub Song 7 MV (Full Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment