Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Roxanne Tong Replacing Jacqueline Wong in "Forensic Heroes IV" Reshoots

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

It has been decided today that Roxanne Tong is taking over Jacqueline Wong's role in "Forensic Heroes IV". She even specially went to the company today to meet with producer Mui Siu Ching and have a costume fitting. Mui Siu Ching frankly said in an interview that she is treating this role as a birthday present for her. She said, "However, I had her promise me one thing, which is to lose ten pounds before work starts on June 1st. She is also very willing".

Roxanne frankly said in an interview that she does not mind being called the second choice and even graciously said, "Not scared. The company is giving me an opportunity...will do whatever. Already a good thing to have a good character to play. I will not concern myself with these things!" Regarding whether having to lose ten pounds before June was the greatest pressure, she laughingly said, "No pressure! My weight always fluctuates...sometimes fat and sometimes thin. Having to lose weight is okay. Now thinking about a few approaches at once: diet, exercise, and massages. In the future, I may even be able to release a book on weight loss!" Roxanne expressed that the most urgent thing is figuring out her role right now. She said, "I also just knew about it, so I have to rewatch some previous forensic series, and then do my homework". She also said that, in the series, she has the most screentime with Raymond Wong; it is also her first time collaborating with him!

*Credits to on.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment