Saturday, May 18, 2019

Really Filming "Lo and Behold"! Bobby Au Yeung and 'Kwan Jeh' Being a Pair

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVBE Clip

"Scoop" Clip

big big channel Clip

big big channel Clip

big big channel Clip

ontv Clip

East Week Clip

stheadline Clip

hk01 Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

Artiste Bobby Au Yeung made a cameo for the sitcom "Lo and Behold" tonight. Everyone appeared in ancient costume. The series talks about 'Kwan Jeh', which is played by Hui Si Man, liking Bobby very much.

When 'Kwan Jeh' was asked whether she was ecstatic to see Bobby, she laughingly said, "Yes. I simply forgot my lines. Didn't know how to talk". Bobby said that he would not be spoiling the storyline, but there will be a little bit of action and blood plasma scenes this time. All in all, quite intense. "I usually do cool and refreshing things in the hot weather; however, returning to film this time, also extremely happy to see old colleagues again. In 'Lo', 'Kwan Jeh' is my superfan. She is also (my fan) in real life. Always taking out my cardboard cutout. I also shot a clip for her before". 'Kwan Jeh' frankly said that, when she received it, she was so happy that she could not sleep.

Bobby continued saying that he had always hoped to act with 'Kwan Jeh' face-to-face, and he also said that it was rare for the scriptwriter to give the honour of mentioning his name from time to time: "Treating it as fulfilling 'Kwan Jeh''s dream this time. Previously, kept getting asked by fans about when we would be having a collaboration. I took the initiative to tell Catherine [Tsang] that I wanted to cameo for two episodes. She thought about it for a while...thought that I was joking. When I went to listen to the story of my next series the second time, I asked Catherine again...finally came into fruition".

Regarding today's scene, he said that the two of them are portraying a pair. He will be in 'Kwan Jeh''s arms: "I am being Zhu Zhishan. She is being a courtesan. Will be filming a brothel scene tonight. She will fall into my arms; thus, 'Kwan Jeh' will be on wires". 'Kwan Jeh' immediately added that she sells art but not the body. Speaking of sitcoms, Bobby said that the last sitcom that he filmed was 1991's "Family Squad": "This time, 'Lo' was written very enjoyably for me. Able to satisfy the viewers' requests because [I] am being myself". He also said that he will be filming a new series for TVB at the end of the year; it is a police series...portraying a cop and collaborating with Joey Meng.

Related post: Bobby Au Yeung Time Travelling as Zhu Zhishan in "Lo and Behold"

*Credits to on.cc, tvb, reiakiryu, 艾倫耶格爾, eastweek, stheadline, hk01, and moreforms

No comments:

Post a Comment