Thursday, May 23, 2019

Elaine Yiu and Joel Chan Filming a New Series About Running in August

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

Joel Chan and Elaine Yiu are good work partners, and they also love running and are members of 'Crazy Runner'. Regarding TVB filming a new series in August, with running as its theme, it can be said that it has been tailor-made for the two of them. Other artistes who are taking part are marathon runner Jack Wu, Ram Chiang, and Tiffany Lau. Elaine said in an interview, "Filmed non-stop this year, and did not rest. Too many action scenes. Also want to rest a bit after the filming of 'Chinatown' is completed, and nurse my body back to full health". She said that she is currently injured all over her body, and later has to see a bonesetter: "Previously got my foot stepped on my Ruco [Chan]...was bruised for over a week. He also felt bad. Would call every two days to check up on me. Till now, he still owes me a meal".

'Find Legs Back First'

Joel, the best runner in the industry, frankly said that he was extremely happy in an interview: "Really my line of business this time. Such a good theme. Apart from talking about running, also including warmth and love". It is said that he and Elaine will be playing a pair again. In the series, he is a running coach, and he also has a daughter. When asked about having only two months after the filming of "Chinatown" is completed, what does he have to prepare the most urgently? He said, "Have to find my legs back first! Previously had to constantly work, so ran a lot less. Now still keep thinking about my 'chocolates', so have to train my running back first. However, it is more labourious running in the summer. Will look for professional runners to train and practice with. Can find my character's form and feeling back from them.

*Credits to orientaldaily

No comments:

Post a Comment