Friday, July 31, 2026

Kenneth Ma and Roxanne Tong Leaving Having a Baby to Fate After Three Years of Marriage

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

Ming Pao Weekly Clip

Ming Pao Weekly Clip

Ming Pao Weekly Clip

Kenneth Ma and Roxanne Tong got married in 2023; the two frequently display their affection on social media, being deeply in love before and after marriage. Kenneth frankly said that he is fortunate to have met his wife: "Actually very happy. Every time [I] go home, there is someone to share everything with; whether it is happy or not, it is a happy thing to have someone to share it with. I am also very fortunate; my wife is a rather cheerful person who likes to smile. A lot of the times, going home after a grueling day at work, she also gives me a lot of positive energy. For instance, [I] recently lost [my] wedding ring when I went to do a stage performance in the US. Was also initially worried about how to break the news to her, but after I told her, she immediately said, 'Good. I can buy a new pair'. That is simply her nature. Not the type who would blame or ask why [I] lost it. She is not that type of person. I really like having someone who gives me positive energy by my side. Actually, I tend to be quite pessimistic and would often prepare for the worst-case scenario. Think that [you] have to be prepared because you don't know what would happen. Always consider the worst-case scenario...at least being mentally prepared. However, my wife would often give me positive energy, making it seem as though you are relaxed. Things that [you] initially thought were major issue actually aren't such a big deal after all. I feel very fortunate to have found this wife".

Having been married for nearly three years, the two have faced intense public interest regarding their progress on having a baby. Despite frequent rumours of pregnancy since getting married, nothing has materialized thus far. He said, "I also don't find it annoying, as we are also letting nature take its course; however, it simply has not happened yet. If it has, I would definitely announce it; there is no need to hide it. Actually, I am really in no rush. My wife and I are leaving it to fate; even if there are none, it is fine with us. If the heavens were to bless us with one, we would also not oppose to it and would accept it with joy. The most important thing is for the family to be happy and healthy".

*Credits to mingpaoweekly

No comments:

Post a Comment