Wednesday, November 22, 2023

"The QUEEN of News" Sub Song (Full Version)


"Crystal Clear" - Gigi Yim

Crystal Clear 《新聞女王》 片尾曲 - 炎明熹

作曲/編曲/監製: 江暉
填詞: 呂喬恩

Feel the earth on the hill
I couldn't make it clear. I'm so confused
Face to face, It's still a stranger face
Can't recognize who's in the mirror, blurred and faded

*Feel the heart silently
Through which I can see myself, It's crystal clear
I found a mirror somewhere in my heart
Beautiful, it's beautiful, deep inside my heart

#Try to brighten up your eyes
Cos' the truth will never lie
Dust swiped away and make it clear in my mind#
It's hard yet still have gotta try
Cos' the truth will never die
@For always, All the way, All the time*
In the darkness, see the real you with your eyes
Remember it's you, that is you@

Repeat *#

Deep inside there's a lullaby
Just we didn't realize

Repeat @

It's you

Related post: "The QUEEN of News" End Credits
Related post: "The QUEEN of News" Sub Song MV

No comments:

Post a Comment