Monday, August 29, 2022

Has Parenting Plans! Kenneth Ma Complains About Happy Occasion Being Hit by the Pandemic, Otherwise Would Have Gotten Married

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

ontv Clip

'TV King' Kenneth Ma and Roxanne [Tong] have been dating for three years, and there have been many rumours of marriage. Earlier, they were even living together, living a trial married life. Even his wealth can be shared with Roxanne, expressing that he has to give her a supplementary card; their relationship is extremely good. Kenneth accepted an interview with on.cc. When talking about the issue of marriage, he said that he and his girlfriend already have a consensus and are moving forward in the direction of marriage. If it were not for the pandemic, should have already tied the knot with Roxanne. Even the method of marriage has already been discussed: "We have thought about a destination wedding. See if the policy will be relaxed again at the end of the year. If inviting people to the wedding, it's very pitiful having to quarantine for seven days once everyone returns to Hong Kong!"

Marriage is only one step away, and when it comes to children, it turns out that Kenneth already has a blueprint for educating his children, and believes that it is not necessary to leave too much money for the next generation. It is already enough to meet the basic needs: "Girls can be spoiled, but boys have to support their families in the future. Don't give him everything; otherwise, he will get lost. If he has unlimited money at the age of 18, he wouldn't know how to be responsible. In this respect, I greatly resemble my dad. Stricter with the son, and adore the daughter more because it is not known whether she will marry well in the future".

Praises Moses Chan as a Good Man

The TVB series "Big White Duel II" that Kenneth stars in is entering its finale week. The feedback and ratings are ideal. He said that, compared to individual awards, he prefers that the series wins awards. He recalled that the filming was at the peak of the pandemic. A large team of those before the screen and behind the scenes went to Mainland for location filming. During the 21-day quarantine, there were a lot of feelings: "I remember when we were about to leave, we were still in Hong Kong filming in the studio. The people in the studio next to us would look at us with very respectful eyes, as if we were going to the frontlines to fight a war. It was very profound". Speaking of collaborating with the two other 'TV Kings' Moses Chan and Roger Kwok, Kenneth praised Roger for his rich experience and reading the script in a thorough and in-depth manner, which has benefitted him a lot. As for Moses, he is truly a good man in his eyes: "I have lost my temper on the set of a series before, but I have never seen Moses lose his temper. Of the men that I know, he is the person with the highest EQ...a higher level than I am. He is really supernatural!"

This year is Kenneth's 23rd year in the industry. When it comes to work goals, he admitted that he has never had goals: "Would not plan what it would be like a few years from now. You never know what the future would be like. A lot of the times, it is society that makes you change. (Have you ever thought about the issue of retirement?) Have not for the time being. Have a long while before [I] can retire. Now have parents to take care of. Have children to take care of in the future, so need to save money. (Save how much?) Almost enough money for my kids to graduate from university".

Filial Son's Dark History

Kenneth is a well-known filial son in the circle. He is often photographed by the media holding onto his mother while walking and would take her to famous shops to buy bags. The other day, Sharon Chan even revealed that he has actually opened a joint account with his mother where he gets paid...indeed the most filial toward his mother!

However, it turns out that he also had a 'dark history'. He revealed in the interview, "I remember losing my temper at my mom once when I was in school. At that time, I had a very expensive brand name T-shirt, which I had saved up to buy myself, but my mom ruined it in the wash unexpectedly. I went crazy and yelled at her. Then I went back in my room. When I came out of my room, I saw my mom kneeling down to wash the T-shirt in the bathroom. I felt so guilty, and the tears kept flowing. I said sorry to her right away". He frankly said that this incident is difficult to forget for his entire life: "How much the shirt was actually worth...it was bought with a limited amount of money, but family love is priceless. This incident made me feel that I have to cherish my family even more".

*Credits to on.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment