Thursday, May 13, 2021

Eliza Sam Gives Birth to Second Son

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVBE Clip

"Scoop" Clip

Eliza Sam announced that she had already given birth to her and second son, 'Little Cashew', with husband Joshua. Joshua then uploaded a cute picture of 'Little Cashew' yawning, as well as pictures of Eliza embracing their eldest son, Jacob, and him holding their youngest son up high. Joshua spoke for 'Little Cashew' under the pictures: "Hi Guys! My name is Julius Samuel Ngo. I came into this world weighing 3.02kg and measuring 50cm. My goh goh Jacob has been great and I am just a pooping feeding machine for the time being. Special nod to Grandpa for letting me use his name as my middle name. Looking forward to meeting all of you aunties and uncles. Mom is recovering well and getting her missed cuddles in with Jacob".

In addition, Eliza expressed in a reply to Ming Pao that she has already received everyone's blessings. She and her husband thanked everyone: "Completely received them. The baby's name is Julius. We call him 'Baby JuJu'. He was born at 3.02 kg (6.6 lb.); it was okay. We are safe and sound. My son and I have already returned home to rest. Elder brother is also very happy because we prepared a gift from younger brother to give to older brother. Elder brother has always wanted a set of markers. After we bought it, said that younger brother wanted to gift it to him. Elder brother is very satisfied with this younger brother".

*Credits to tvb and mingpao

No comments:

Post a Comment