Thursday, May 14, 2020

"The Exorcist's 2nd Meter" Promotional Event 2

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

J2 Clip

TVBE Clip

"Scoop" Clip

big big channel Clip

ontv Clip

Ming Pao Clip

hk01 Clip

am730 Clip

HotTV Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

Youku Clip

Alex Mak Rumoured to Have Been Frozen by TVB Due to Protesting, Kenneth Ma: 'I Don't Even Have His Phone Number'

Today, Kenneth Ma appeared at Tseung Kwan O TVB City to attend a promotional event for the TVB series "The Exorcist's 2nd Meter". The episode that aired last night talked about Kenneth meeting the most important people in his life again; the touching scenes made viewers teary-eyed. Kenneth said that he had studio filming, so he has not had time to rewatch it: "I haven't seen it myself yet, but the feeling was very good when [I] filmed it. Met a lot of the people from the first installment again...can make viewers have some recollections. Many viewers liked that previous child abuse case. There are many touching stories coming up".

In the series, Kenneth's character is extremely crude, not only having a scene where he takes off his pants but also the golden phrase 'green dragon on the left, mouse on the right'. Kenneth did not feel embarrassed during filming, and even had the feeling of being himself: "When filming, I had shorts underneath. Many friends said this phrase to me. I read what was in the script...so funny and very naughty and witty. It's very comfortable to be 'Siu Ma'; also don't have to worry about the face or hair... a very down-to-earth taxi driver. Don't really have to put on much makeup, and then already getting into position. (Being yourself?) Guess so. 'Siu Ma' has some things that are quite like me, but I would not go as far as going out in shorts. Would not wear boxers at home".

It is rumoured that Alex Mak, who is in the series, was arrested during an anti-extradition bill demonstration, and was then frozen by TVB. Alex did not appear at "Exorcist's" promotional event today. Kenneth said that he is not very familiar with him: "I am not really familiar with him. Did not have many scenes with him, and also did not collaborate with him before. Don't really know [him]. I don't care about others' personal things. (Do you know his current situation?) I really do not know. I don't even have his phone number. I only knew because the reporters told [me]".

*Credits to 毛毛蟲0213, on.cc, mingpao, hk01, am730, bastilleent, moreforms, and youku

No comments:

Post a Comment