Saturday, May 16, 2020

Selena Lee Has Three Conditions for Filming "Barrack O'Karma 2"?

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

Artiste Selena Lee's starring series "Barrack O'Karma" was critically and commercially acclaimed, and "Barrack O'Karma 2" is also confirmed to commence filming in August. Selena has also been locked for the female role. Producer Yip Chan Fai expressed that the new series will be having brand new characters, and, like the previous installment, Selena will play two characters.

It has been said that Selena has three conditions in order for her to be willing to film: having to first look at the script, having the original team, and having even more resources. Selena denied this in an interview: "I have not made any demands. The series is the efforts of the copy writer and the producer...have to respect them. I also greatly trust in their ability and creation. Not up to me to make demands. I just need to do my part as an actor. We will be holding another meeting again to discuss. If it is [true], I will announce it. I am so happy; everyone is really anxious about this series. Many fans have also left messages, saying that they want me to film it; I also want to".

*Credits to on.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment