Saturday, February 17, 2024

"The QUEEN of News" Sub Song (Selena Lee Live Version)



"Crystal Clear" - Selena Lee

Crystal Clear 《新聞女王》 片尾曲 - 李施嬅

作曲: 江暉
填詞: 呂喬恩

Feel the earth on the hill
I couldn't make it clear. I'm so confused
Face to face, It's still a stranger face
Can't recognize who's in the mirror, blurred and faded

*Feel the heart silently
Through which I can see myself, It's crystal clear
I found a mirror somewhere in my heart
Beautiful, it's beautiful, deep inside my heart

#Try to brighten up your eyes
Cos' the truth will never lie
Dust swiped away and make it clear in my mind
It's hard yet still have gotta try
Cos' the truth will never die
For always, All the way, All the time*
In the darkness, see the real you with your eyes
Remember it's you, that is you#

Repeat *#

It's you

Related post: "The QUEEN of News" Sub Song (Full Version)

*Credits to 抱起月亮看人間_ and 我要學開挖土機_夜鬼版

No comments:

Post a Comment