Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Kenneth Ma Looking Forward to Shooting Ads with Roxanne Tong as a Husband and Wife Partnership

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVBE Clip (042623)

TVBE Clip (042723)

ontv Clip

Me-Anywhere Clip

Me-Anywhere Clip

'Incomparable Hot Property' Kenneth Ma is endorsing a massage chair brand for the Hong Kong region. Earlier, he shot a commercial and promotional photos for the brand. Kenneth, who was sitting on the massage chair in preparation for the shoot, laughingly said, "I even thought that this commercial would be so relaxing. Now, have to try to not fall asleep. I'm so scared that I'll fall asleep".

On the day of the shoot, Kenneth shot the commercial immediately after having just gotten off work on a series set, but was not tired at all and performed professionally. Many shots were completed in only two or three takes; the process was quite smooth. Asking him if he is taking on a lot of jobs to save for his marriage fund, Kenneth frankly said that, as an actor, apart from filming series, the best source of income is from ads and stage performances; thus, everything is welcome. He also does not mind being a 'husband and wife partnership' with Roxanne Tong: "It seems that Roxanne and I have not shot an ad together before. Actually, it also doesn't matter what product it is. We can also shoot for any product. All in all, it's worth it!"

Kenneth expressed his excitement about being invited by a massage chair brand this time because he also likes the occasional massage: "Everyone also knows that I like to play soccer. My legs would be very tired. Thus, it's great that it is rotatable and can massage my knees, and then massage my thighs and calves...really very suitable for me". He mentioned that his fiancée also loves massages: "Roxanne also likes massages. We would usually invite people to come to the house for massages, but they also may not be free every time. It's good to have a massage chair at home...can also get a massage 24 hours a day. Even if we get back from work in the early morning, can enjoy it for half an hour...really very convenient". He graciously shared his cohabitation life; he and Roxanne also give each other massages from time to time: "Because my neck is also so tired all the time, she would also massage my neck, and I would also massage her shoulders. If she's tired from work, I would give her a massage, or if I'm tired from work, she would also help me a bit when I get back".

Kenneth, who dotes on his future wife, has already bought a massage chair immediately so that she can enjoy it. Mother's Day is approaching; he intends to buy two more, one for his parents and the other for Roxanne's parents: "My dad and mom also really like massages. This is a great gift. Her dad and mom also have a need for it, so have to buy two more. The happiest is that all three places will have one...can get a massage wherever [you] go. When thinking about giving gifts, would not just think of my own household, would also think about her dad and mom. Many gifts are also doubled, so the expenses are also big. Of course, it's best to shoot more ads. We can even go to events together. Doing stage performances together also works. Because she really likes to travel, can shoot a travel programme together. Waiting for the company to arrange this one...can mix business with pleasure. Because I have to promote and film a series recently, can also not go home very early. She is also bored at home by herself. If able to work together and accompany her, it would be best to see [each other] more".


*Credits to wenweipo, on.cc, Me-Anywhere, and Itsuworld hk

No comments:

Post a Comment