Friday, October 29, 2021

Scared of Getting Ear Twisted by Roxanne Tong! Kenneth Ma 'Plays Blind' and Does Not Dare to Look at Females

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVBE Clip

TVBE Clip

TVBE Clip

TVBE Clip

TVBE Clip

"Scoop" Clip

ontv Clip

ontv Clip

Ming Pao Clip

Sing Tao Daily Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

Youku Clip

'TV King' Kenneth Ma, Joel Chan, Arnold Kwok, Tiffany Lau, and Moon Lau were in Yau Tong filming an outdoor scene for TVB's new series, "Stealth Team". The three guys were acting as undercover agents to protect Tiffany and Moon, who were in their swimsuits. Among them, Kenneth became a Bruneian son born to a rich family, saving Moon, who was being bothered by other guys. Compared to the two goddesses in swimsuits, the guys did not need to follow suit. Kenneth and Joel even laughingly pointed out that the heavy responsibility of swimwear was handed to the ladies' team. Joel even revealed that Tiffany spent a few months keeping fit for this scene.

Kenneth, who already has a girlfriend, was asked whether he had luck with the females, he laughingly said, "I am blind today. Cannot talk nonsense, so only see that Joel is very stylish. (Did not report to girlfriend Roxanne Tong?) Exactly. Did not report it, so [I'm] blind! But she usually also tells me to look and would even ask me. I don't really know how to fathom it, so [if] she asks me, then I pretend to be mute...so both blind and mute! (Very scared of your girlfriend hearing you talk about other females?) She would watch my interviews. If there is a live broadcast, might even be watching! (So she is a jealous wife?) Also not. She is also very gracious".

Artistes Tiffany and Moon worked in swimsuits for the TVB series "Stealth"; the former even wore a bikini, showing off her abs in the swimming pool. Afterward, Tiffany laughingly said that she has not worn a swimsuit in public after the beauty pageant, so she felt nervous and shy: "Walking out just now, I had a beauty pageant feeling. Afterward, was very scared about getting exposed inadvertently when coming out of the water in the swimming pool. Fortunately, the staff kept an eye on me. (Kenneth said that he is blind today and does not dare to look at you gals!) There is such a matter? Also didn't hear him mention it. I also didn't pay special attention to him. He was standing beside me. Well, he was looking at my eyes...very well-behaved. Well, he is a good guy...don't have to question it".

Regarding Joel revealing that she spent a few months keeping fit for this scene, Tiffany expressed, "Actually, kept it for this series. Already started working out this April because [I] knew that [I] would be filming with a group of very fit and muscular guys. As the female representative, also had to train the muscles. It would be more convincing when standing next to them".

Moon wore a one-piece swimsuit with a layer of sheer fabric on her lower body; when talking about the level of sexiness, it was not comparable to Tiffany. Regarding this, she laughingly said, "A lot of the staff said this today, but it is necessary for the plot. She is being a model, while I am pretending to be Kenneth's girlfriend to attract a rich second generation, so the look is more elegant. (Did you have to keep fit?) I didn't train as hardcore. Seeing Tiffany eat very healthily every day and also exercise diligently has caused me to be affected by her...making a serious effort to exercise. (Not afraid of getting exposed inadvertently with this look today?) Actually, I also have a little slit. Also easy to get exposed inadvertently when sitting on the sun lounger". Speaking of the group going to Sham Shui Po to do location filming and getting a disturbance complaint due to her loud voice, regarding this, Moon also apologized to the affected residents: "Because it was necessary for the plot, I also knew that I was very noisy. Really didn't mean to".

*Credits to on.cc, tvb, mingpao, singtaoentertainment, moreforms, and youku

No comments:

Post a Comment