Saturday, December 1, 2018

Wants Money Not Awards! Kenneth Ma Denies Being an 'Accompanying Runner King'

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVBE Clip

ontv Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

Artiste Kenneth Ma attended a mall event. Regarding TVB's awards presentation in the middle of the month, he frankly said that he had never guessed that he would win an award: "For TV king, I want Lai Lok Yi to get it. His 'Who Wants a Baby?' is very good. I also want Edwin Siu to get it because he and I filmed 'Deep in the Realm of Conscience' together, but winning awards is about luck. I think that Ruco Chan is the luckiest. He took a wife and also has a child, but Benjamin [Yuen] also has a chance...also happy for him to have won 'TV King' for Singapore and Malaysia. As for myself, it doesn't matter if I win an award or not. I want money. Leaving awards to fate. I am very poor; hope to have more events this year". As for TV queen, Kenneth is optimistic about Alice Chan and Mandy Wong. When asked whether he would support his girlfriend, Jacqueline Wong, he laughingly said, "I will vote for whatever she is nominated in. I am definitely supporting her. She seems to be nominated for 'Supporting Actress'.

Regarding being referred to as an 'Accompanying Runner King', he said that he was not unhappy because of this; he also laughingly said that he is not an accompanying runner but a guide runner instead: "I guide the blind while running. Guide runners run even faster but do not get an award when they win; rather, it is the one beside them who gets it. Actually, I am happy for whoever wins an award. We are all friends who have known one another for many years. I have won many awards previously. (Many of your company's colleagues want you to get it.) Thank you. Proves that I have many friends. (Will put more effort in the sequel of 'The Exorcist's Meter', which begins filming next year?) Also leaving it to fate. Would not put more effort because of wanting to get an award. Moreover, would be overdone if there is too much effort. However, can work harder at making money. The economy is not good this year".

*Credits to on.cc and moreforms

No comments:

Post a Comment