Monday, December 10, 2018

"Life on the Line" Shows Up to Rally for Votes, Bob Cheung Moved to Tears at First Concert

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

"Scoop" Clip

ontv Clip

stheadline Clip

Ming Pao Weekly Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

Bob Cheung's first concert was held at Star Hall last night. Pinky Cheung, Akina Hong, Corinna Chamberlain and her husband, et al. went to watch the show. After singing the songs 《堅持》, 《自由》, etc. while playing the guitar to open the show, Bob and Jade Kwan sang a gospel song together. Jade expressed that she saw him grow up; when Bob was still a member of Akago, already felt that he had passion. Steven Cheung, who was another guest, expressed that he has known Bob for ten-plus years; at his most helpless time, he took him in for five years. He said, "He greatly values friendship. Knew that I had no money...stealthily put a few hundred bucks on my pillow".

Moon Lau, who appeared sexily, played a piano accompaniment for Bob. She said that she and Bob have vastly different personalities, but they both believe in God. Then Bob sang 《流星雨》 and 《情非得已》 with 'Life on the Line F4' Joey Law, Arnold Kwok, and Matthew Ho. Arnold even used a comb to comb the three's long wigs, which roused laughter. Afterward, Joe Ma and Moon appeared, and they sang 《無畏的肩膊》, the theme of "Life on the Line" together, and took the opportunity to rally for votes. Jeannie Chan, who went to watch the show, said on stage, "I came today to rally for votes!" Joe humourously said, "You sign with TVB first!"

Bob ended the concert with the song 《圓缺》. He even said teary-eyed, "I know that it is very difficult to walk this path. Once I knew that I could have a show, felt very shocked...shouted for a few nights in the bathroom. I will continue to endure this race. Able to run up to here today. I grew up in a single-parent family. Very grateful to my parents from both sides".

After the show, Bob and Moon were interviewed together. Having endured for 13 years and finally running up to this stage, Bob expressed being moved. Regarding Moon appearing sexily, Bob said, "We matched our outfits beforehand. She said to let me choose". Moon immediately said, "You are the big boss. Certainly have to match you". Regarding whether Joe appeared to rally for votes for 'TV King', Bob said, "I said before that I was worried that no one would come to my show. In the end, they all came to support me".

Bob Cheung & Moon Lau 《你認真嗎》/Moon Lau 《上帝早已預備》

Bob Cheung, Matthew Ho, Joey Law & Arnold Kwok 《流星雨》 + 《情非得已》 + 《Nobody》

Bob Cheung, Matthew Ho, Joey Law, Arnold Kwok, Moon Lau & Joe Ma 《無畏的肩膊》/Joe Ma 《但願人長久》

Bob Cheung & Jeannie Chan 《陪著你走》

Bob Cheung 《只怕不夠時間看你白頭》

*Credits to stheadline, on.cc, mpwentertainment, moreforms, and wpw star

No comments:

Post a Comment