Thursday, August 5, 2021

Kandy Wong Practicing Martial Arts to Hunt for Treasure! Kaman Kong Says That She Will Challenge Katy Kung's Shaved Hair

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVB producer Joe Chan will begin filming the new series "Forty-Two Chapters" in September. It is known that the plot will talk about the "Forty-Two Chapters" passing through many hands or places and appearing in Hong Kong. A group of actors hunt for treasure together. A lot of fierce fights happen in between, so there are a lot of action scenes. The subject matter is funny and a bit intense.

The male and female leads in the series are Moses Chan and Katy Kung. Other actors include Chow Ka Lok, Kaman Kong, Kandy Wong, Judy Kwong, Zoie Tam, et al. In the series, Kaman will have a breakthrough performance, appearing in tomboyish hair shaved at the back and having to fight, challenging 'TV Queen of Malaysia' Katy's role in "Death by Zero". As for Kandy, although she has a short stature, it just so happens that she is a martial arts expert. Currently, the actors in the series are practicing kung fu to the point of getting bruises on their arms and legs.

Hellish Weight Loss

Kaman frankly said in an interview with on.cc, "Very worried! I have to shave my hair at the back...have not had such short hair before. I think the hair has to be shaved like Katy's in 'Death'. Also scared of the face being plumpy then, so doing hellish weight loss now...diet and exercise, but the results are very good. I already lost three inches in my waist...21 inches now, but also have to work hard". Kandy has been working with a trainer every day now...very diligent. The producer also specially arranged different king fu classes, including wire stunts, for them. Kandy is already bruised all over her body from being on the wires.

As for Katy, who won the 'TV Queen of Malaysia' with "Death", she was already all bashed and bruised when filming three years ago. Although she already has a foundation, Katy does not dare to relax. She said, "Also have to fight this time. Also have to go to boxing, weapon, and wire classes every week now. Originally did not count me in for the wire class; it was I who recommended myself to go because it has already been a long time since 'Death' finished filming. I also hope to have another breakthrough, so the training has to be intensified. As for bruising, I have also already become accustomed to it".

Chow Ka Lok Also Okay with Filming Both

Chow Ka Lok, who is currently rushing to film the series "His Highness, the Hooligan", expressed being really jealous of the females who are able to take part in the fight scenes. He said, "Actually, I also really want to train with them. I have also always longed to film fight scenes, but have not had the chance yet. (Do not have to fight in 'His'?) No need to. This series talks about me not knowing martial arts. Only get beaten by others, but there is also a skill in getting beaten by others. I have also become experienced in knowing how to hit others from being beaten a lot by others. I also get beaten by others a lot in 'Lo and Behold'...have a lot of experience". Talking about it being a long while before he would be able to return to the series crew of "Lo", he immediately said, "Don't know! Waiting for the company to arrange it! I also really miss them, but they are also very happy for me. (Can you film both?) I am okay with it. I am also okay with not sleeping!" Moses said, "I am also really looking forward to working with a group of new actors. Hope to be able to create a round of new sparks".

*Credits to on.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment