Thursday, June 27, 2019

Andy Lau and Louis Koo Duet for Theme Song of "The White Storm 2 - Drug Lords"

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVBE Clip

"Scoop" Clip

ViuTV Clip

Hong Kong Open TV Clip

stheadline Clip

Andy Lau and Louis Koo have sung the theme song, 《兄弟不懷疑》, for their starring movie, "The White Storm 2 - Drug Lords", for the first time. The two's first duet is injecting new energy into the music market. Upon hearing this, Louis laughingly said, "Such a big matter? Well, it is deeply moving! I just sing in my spare time. Don't say it like that". Andy also laughingly said, "I have also been doing it in my spare time up until now. Thinking about the last song that had a heavy masculine flavour, it was 《無間道》 with Tony [Leung] from many years ago. Thus, male music and songs are also needed in the market now".

Louis asked, "Has Andy heard my songs?" Andy immediately said, "Have! I have also heard many, but really quite difficult to truly say a song title. During the recording process, knew that Louis would be worried about not doing well, but he underestimated himself. The fact is that he did very well! I quite like him singing the '關係' part; pay attention to it, everyone!" When Louis heard that they had to rate each other, he immediately laughingly said, "Well, I am definitely zero points, while Andy is a hundred points!"

The movie talks about the the brotherhood between the two. The theme song's lyrics are written by Andy, who is the producer and one of the leads. Andy expressed that he wrote it for several days. When Louis was asked whether he gave his opinions on the lyrics, he said, "They did give me a copy of the lyrics for me to look at. My first reaction was, 'Don't play with me! I don't even know how to sing; how would [I] give [my] opinion?!" As for what he imagined to put in emotions during the recording, Louis said, "Thought about the ending...the scene in the subway. A brotherhood for ten-plus years; it was gone because we were not willing to listen to what the other was saying".


兄弟不懷疑 《掃毒2天地對決》 主題曲 - 劉德華/古天樂

作曲/編曲: 蔡曉恩
填詞: 劉德華
監製: 陳德建

兄弟 做一世
犧牲小我 早已成慣例
共你講過 到下輩子 一起創世
從來沒想過一刻 貪生彷如 螻蟻
堅守不變 憑地對天 敬禮

*兄弟 做一世
不必估計 不要假虛偽
用耳朵去看 缺乏眼睛 請君放低
互相去猜測 攻擊等同 無禮
生與死亡 完全不矜貴 白費

#懷疑解決不了這個命題
懷疑只會傷了這關係
誰大誰認細 方寸間分高與低

懷疑怎去跨過這個命題
懷疑一再多次害到底
即使今世 一臉爛泥 也願留低* 都不計#

Repeat *#

"Star Talk" @ J2 Clip (071219)

*Credits to tvb, stheadline, and 寰宇娛樂

No comments:

Post a Comment