Monday, June 24, 2024

"No Room for Crime" Opening Theme Video & End Credits

"No Room for Crime" Opening Theme Video

"The Crossroads" - Hoffman Cheng

The Crossroads 《反黑英雄》 主題曲 - 鄭世豪

作曲/編曲/監製: 江暉
填詞: 喬星

"No Room for Crime" End Credits

"The Break of Dawn" - JW

The Break of Dawn 《反黑英雄》 片尾曲 - 王灝兒

作曲/編曲/監製: 江暉
填詞: 丁悅@匿名事件

Day by day I hear you say
I will find my way, my way?
Like somebody telling me that I should have faith
Day by day I forget my name
If I'm asking you to stay
Will u stay? Or you're thinking what a shame

Can you hear me praying!
Oh everyday I'm hoping you'll be leading my way
There's no way Life is just a game
How to win if you are the one who plays?
Are there any choices in my fate?
Or you're leaving me to say
I surrender in my game

Promotional Event 1 @ TVBE Clip (062124)

Promotional Event 1 @ "Scoop" Clip (062224)

Promotional Event 2 @ TVBE Clip (070124)

Promotional Event 3 @ "Scoop" Clip (070724)

Promotional Event 3 @ TVBE Clip (070824)

Promotional Event 4 @ TVBE Clip (071524)

Promotional Event 5 @ TVBE Clip (072124)

Related post: "No Room for Crime" Sub Song 2 (Full Version)
Related post: "No Room for Crime" Sub Song 2 MV
Related post: "No Room for Crime" Sub Song 2 Previews 3-4
Related post: "No Room for Crime" Sub Song 2 Preview 2
Related post: "No Room for Crime" Sub Song 1 MV
Related post: "No Room for Crime" Sub Song 2 Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment