Monday, December 25, 2023

"You're Just Not Her" Opening Theme Video & End Credits

"You're Just Not Her" Opening Theme Video

"Officially Missing You" - Aster Lau

Officially Missing You 《妳不是她》 主題曲 - 劉芷君

作曲/填詞: Marcus Vest
編曲: Freddie Lo
監製: 劉易昇

All I hear is raindrops
Falling on the rooftop
Oh, baby tell me why'd you have to go
'Cause this pain I feel
It won't go away
And today
I'm officially missing you

Can't nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey, baby say it
Stays on my mind
And I, I'm officially

It's official

"You're Just Not Her" End Credits

Promotional Event 1 @ TVBE Clip (121723)

Promotional Event 2 @ TVBE Clip (010324)

Promotional Event 2 @ "Scoop" Clip (010424)

Promotional Event 3 @ TVBE Clip (010924)

Related post: Kenneth Ma Guest Stars in "You're Just Not Her"
Related post: "You're Just Not Her" Sub Song Preview
Related post: "You're Just Not Her" Theme Song (Full Version)
Related post: "You're Just Not Her" Theme Song (Live Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment