Monday, April 25, 2022

Mandy Wong and Benjamin Yuen Not Scared of Getting Bored of Collaborating for the Nth Time, Greedily Wants to Have Ruco Chan as Well

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVB will start filming the new series "Intimate Strangers" at the end of June. It is known that the male lead will be chosen between 'TV King' Ruco Chan and Benjamin Yuen; the female lead is Mandy Wong, and Kelly Cheung will also be taking part. Mandy, who is currently filming "The Assassin" in Hengdian, admitted that she has not received a notice from the company yet; however, regarding her two male partners, she admitted that she has collaborated with Benjamin too many times, at least 11 times, including "Tiger Cubs", "The Line Watchers", "Threesome", etc., and have played a couple up to six times. Mandy just co-starred with Ruco for the first time in "Secret Door" earlier, and the filming of this series has not been completed yet; the rest of the scenes will be filmed when she returns to Hong Kong.

Filming Series in Hengdian Is Not Tough

Talking about having to choose between Benjamin and Ruco, she laughingly said, "I am quite greedy. Definitely have chemistry with an old partner, and there would also be new sparks with a new partner, so my answer is a greedier one...why not both?!" She expressed that she still does not know about the plot...looking forward to whom her partners will be. Asked about the current filming situation in Hengdian, she said, "I have to film until June here. It is not too tough; thus, when there's time, I would exercise. Go to the gym at the hotel or go dance at a dance studio, and go to a café".

Regarding having the opportunity to collaborate with his 'old partner', Mandy, again, he expressed, "I think that we will have chemistry again. (Not bored of it?) Have not said that [I'm] bored of it or not. You are saying if there are new sparks? I think there are. Well, of course, I don't know what the viewers think of it, but I think that they would like it". He admitted that he has not received a notice from the company yet: "Actually, it is getting harder and harder to manage one's career. First of all, I would look at the script first. I will only film it if something good can be brought into play. Don't want to film for the sake of filming". Ruco expressed, "I also don't know yet. Have to wait for the company's arrangement. I'm also filming 'Secret Door' and a Handover series every day now!"

*Credits to on.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment