Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Rebecca Zhu Filming "Rosy Business IV" at the End of August

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

ontv Clip

Rebecca Zhu has been assigned to act in "Rosy Business IV", playing Wayne Lai's younger sister and having a moving love story with Him Law, an 'early Republic rogue' in the series. The team is tentatively scheduled to head up to Hengdian at the end of August to prepare and to start shooting.

The reporter contacted Rebecca afterward, and she explained, "Actually, I didn't disappear. It's just that the company originally arranged for me to go to Mainland to shoot a variety programme. Held up my schedule but was delayed due to the pandemic. Because of the situation, the series crews also cannot utilize me, so now, I am taking advantage of my free time, as I want to apply for some courses to further my studies. Originally thought about getting a pamphlet for the performing arts course and visiting the teachers as well; we have also kept in touch all these years. Have no choice but to find another chance to do so now! (Going to Mainland in August to shoot a series?) You guys have caught wind of it even faster than I did. I really don't know anything. It's certainly good if it's true. Under the pandemic, having work is the most important thing. Anyway, if there is new news, will definitely announce it".

*Credits to on.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment