Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Hubert Wu and Erica Chan Leading TVB's New Short Series

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVB is pushing for another short-episode series, "Falling in Love with My Bad Luck", which will be helmed by Fong Chun Chiu, the producer of "The Exorcist's Meter". This series is a fantasy story. Hubert Wu and Erica Chan are people from two different worlds; Erica even brings bad luck to him every day.

After Hubert finishes filming "Return of the Cuckoo", he will start filming "Falling" at the end of April. He expressed in an interview with on.cc, "My character in the series is very miserable...would be unhappy all the time! (Getting promoted by the company as you are being the male lead again!) Have the opportunity to do it, so I will put my heart into it. The character is also very challenging. I have to dig deep into the unhappy matters in my heart, but the happiness has to be acted out with layers; this is where the difficulty lies!" Speaking of having to lead newcomer Erica to act, he humbly said, "How can I do it? I am also a newcomer. I am old now! The youth are formidable. The producer has found her, so it must be because she has potential".

Producer Fong Chun Chiu highly praised Erica as having potential: "There are ten episodes this time. Want to find some newcomers and new elements to go with Hubert. Erica is a girl with an aura. This time, the character in the series has to be fresh and pure and like a well-behaved girl. She also slightly looks like a Japanese girl. Plus, it is also not her first time filming a series. I previously went over scenes with her many times. She was okay, so we are using her!"

Related post: Upcoming Series Info

*Credits to on.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment