Monday, April 6, 2020

TVB Filming "Seven Princesses" in May

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVB will start shooting the new series "Seven Princesses" in May. The 'seven princesses' are Priscilla Wong, Lin Xia Wei, Samantha Ko, Kaman Kong, Moon Lau, Judy Kwong, and Hera Chan. Jeannie Chan will also guest-star in this series. This series has no 'princes'; there are only three fine actors, Tsui Wing, Timothy Cheng, and Luk Wing, for the 'princesses' to choose from.

It is understood that the characters in the series are tailor-made for the leads, and many of them have not been portrayed by them before. Priscilla will play a lawyer. She said in an interview, "This time, this character is very challenging. I am also very thankful to the producer. In the middle of last year, he already said that he would look for me to film a series. I am also greatly anticipating it. This lawyer is a very smart and ruthless lawyer...different from the usual me who is very soft. Also, there are a lot of court things that have to be very accurate, so lately, I have been watching a lot of movies and series, such as British and TVB's legal series, non-stop. I myself also really wanted to try going to court to observe, but can't at this time. Will go later. Have some of the script now, so analyzing the character and taking a look at how to act it out". Speaking of the series having many girls, Priscilla said, "Actually, I have not collaborated with Samantha and Xia Wei before, In the series, the three of us have vastly different personalities, so it should come out quite interestingly". Priscilla was asked which of the three actors she would choose to pair up with; she said, "Actually, I haven't filmed with these three actors before, but if I were to choose, I would certainly choose Luk Wing! I consider him as [my] family. If [we] were to become a couple, it would be quite interesting. Hope that, one day, I am able to film emotional scenes with him; it should be epic!"

Samantha's role in the series is quite special. She is playing a manly and bold driver. Samantha said in an interview, "The character is very crude. I will cut my hair short, and it will be shorter than ever. (Will you have to bind your chest?) Will bind as much as possible! Maybe I'll be wearing loose shirts then. Now practicing sitting with my legs spread widely. Also speaking in a more crude voice and a lower tone. I am also starting to read the script; the dialogue is quite blunt". Asked whether she was afraid of gossip when filming a women-led series, she said, "I am not worried about this at all! I myself am easy to get along with. Not worried. Plus, I also collaborated with Kaman and Hera before. Also know Priscilla and Xia Wei". She also expressed that there are a lot of guys around her in the series. She said, "Actually, I have collaborated with Timothy a few times...even had emotional scenes in 'Love as a Predatory Affair'. Luk Wing was my younger brother in 'My Commissioned Lover'. I have not collaborated with Tsui Wing though; if I were to choose, I want to choose him. There may be new sparks".

Lin Xia Wei said in an interview that, in the series, she is a manager of a shared space. She said frankly, "This time, the character really captivated me...have not tried it before. There are huge mood swings, which would be a big challenge for me. Hope that I can make a breakthrough. This time, it is the first collaboration with Priscilla. As for Samantha, now collaborating again only after 'Outbound Love'. (Are you afraid of women-led series having a lot of gossip?) Do my part well when working. So far, in all these years, I have not had gossip when working because I am in the character's world once I start a series...very difficult to have gossip!" Asked which of the three males she would most want to choose to pair up with, Xia Wei said, "Actually, I am the most familiar with Tsui Wing because we went to Macau together to film 'Burning Hands'. There were a lot of scenes, so we are more familiar with one another".

*Credits to on.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment