Thursday, August 8, 2019

Rare to Encounter a Good Opponent, Joey Yung Almost Makes Miriam Yeung Cry

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

J2 Clip

"Scoop" Clip

Yuenwrong Clip

[Last night], Joey Yung held the third show of her concert at the Hong Kong Coliseum, in which she invited Miriam Yeung, who was once regarded as her competitor in the music industry, as a guest. The two dueted 《假如讓我說下去》 and 《連續劇》. When Joey introduced Miriam, she said, "Life is like a competition. On my track, there were a lot of runners running with me. Some runners are specially close to you...everyone is about the same.... Sometimes you run faster, and other times, I'm running faster. Tonight's guest has always been running with me. In my singing life, if I never encountered her, I may not necessarily have run at such a fast speed. Today, she and I are forming a formidable combination. Hope that there was a moment in which I also gave her a big motivation that made her run faster".

Miriam said that Joey's words almost made her cry, praising her that she has gotten smarter at talking! She is also happy to have encountered Joey at work, witnessing her every improvement at every stage and always maturing. She is also very thankful to Joey for giving her a lot of motivation. Back then, they just said hi and bye when they saw each other. In the past ten years, there have been more opportunities to meet and communicate with each other. She said that, on the road of life, it is rare to encounter such a good opponent who makes you improve.

Joey Yung & Miriam Yeung 《假如讓我說下去》 + 《連續劇》

Joey Yung & Miriam Yeung 《假如讓我說下去》

Joey Yung & Miriam Yeung 《連續劇》

*Credits to mingpao, 冤枉娛樂, and Deardorapoon

No comments:

Post a Comment