Date: November 7, 2018
Temporary Chinese title: 《她。她。她的少女時代》
Pinyin title: Ta Ta Ta Dik Siu Nui Se Doi
Temporary English title: "Her. Her. Her Girl's Generation"
Producer: Liu Chun Sek
Attending Cast: Kristal Tin, Raymond Cho, Johnson Lee, Lee Kwok Lun, Wai Ka Hung, Iris Lam, Lee Yee Man, Joey Law, Auston Lam, Stitch Yu, Serene Lim, Nicole Wan, Kimmi Tsui, Aurora Li, Snowy Bai, Christy Leung, Kinlas Chan, Andy Wong, Ivan Yau, Janice Ting, Cho Sze Sze, and Joey Mak.
Place: Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate 77 Chun Choi Street TVB City Studio One Common Room
big big channel Clip
East Week Clip
- 20 episodes long.
- The theme is mid-life crises. The script talks about a group of middle-aged people who face many crises in their lives, as well as the labels that society gives them, and how they regain their confidence and continue to pursue their dreams in this type of environment.
- Kristal Tin will play a 40-year-old woman who has failed in her marriage and her career. From an all-time low, she later learns to rely on herself and get back on her feet, as she boxes and pursues her dream. She is mother who is worried about her daughter's education. She and Raymond Cho are a married couple that has been married for 20 years. She and Johnson Lee are initially a bickering pair.
- Raymond has a little man personality. He and Kristal are already divorced in the first episode.
- Johnson will play a big star in the music industry. He is a former star in dire straits. He looks for prostitutes and has bad habits. He later climbs back up after hitting an all-time low.
- Lee Kwok Lun will play Kristal's father. Forty years ago, he was a mixed martial arts champion.
- Wai Ka Hung and Lee Yee Man are a married couple in which one is willing to hit while the other is willing to suffer.
- Iris Lam will play Cheung Ching (張晴), the daughter of Kristal and Raymond.
- Joey Law will play a strict fitness coach.
- Auston Lam will play the younger version of Johnson's character. He is a singer who was tremendously popular for a while, but he is arrogant and treats his fans poorly.
- Stitch Yu will play a university student.
- Serene Lim will play a university student who is studying film. She is Stitch's classmate. She is Iris' good friend. She has no romantic storyline.
- Kimmi Tsui will play Kristal's good friend.
- Aurora Li will play a fitness coach. She is a tomboy.
- Andrew Yuen will play a life planner.
- Kinlas Chan will play a university student.
- Joey Mak will play Kristal's good friend.
- Christy Leung will play a travel expert. She is Raymond's lover.
Blessing Ceremony @ J2 Clip (121118)
Personal Note: What a weird series title.... o_O Are there three female leads?
*Credits to 李思捷資訊站, on.cc, stheadline, eastweek, hk01, gztv, and Weibo