Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Kenneth Ma and Elaine Yiu Shortlisted for the Asian Academy Creative Awards, Oscar Leung Going to Singapore to Compete for the Award

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

Asian Academy Creative Awards 2022
Asian Academy Creative Awards 2022 - National Winners

TVB artistes Kenneth Ma, Elaine Yiu, and Oscar Leung are competing in the "Asian Academy Creative Awards 2022" for 'Best Actor in a Leading Role', 'Best Actress in a Supporting Role', and 'Best Actor in a Supporting Role' with "Kids' Lives Matter"'s 'Fong Chung Yan', "The Righteous Fists"' 'Kam Fuk Mui', and "Flying Tiger 3"'s 'Hui Sam' respectively, while Karl Ting is also competing for 'Best Comedy Performance' with "Freedom Memories"' 'Chai Hing Chau'. This year, TVB has a total of 16 nominations; apart from the four nominations above, Yip Chan Fai, the producer and director of the talked-about work "Barrack O'Karma 1968", has also been nominated for 'Best Direction (Fiction)'.

Kenneth frankly said that he had just received a notice from the company the day before. He said, "From what I remember, I have never competed for this award. Different regions in all of Asia are competing together, so very happy. I also know that 'Kids'' is competing for 'Best Drama Series'. I also hope to be able to go to Singapore to attend this grand event of Asia". Oscar had competed for 'Best Actor in a Supporting Role' in 2019 for his role in "The Defected". He, who has been recognized many times, said in an interview, "Really very happy. The opportunity to be able to represent Hong Kong in the competition is already very hard to come by. I will be attending on December 7th, and my family will also be going. Also considering it as rewarding myself with a trip...doing something happy with my family". He frankly said that he was confident in the award. Oscar said, "Also have to thank the company for always giving such good roles to me. Thanks to Shaw Brothers. This is not my personal honour...have to thank the entire team. Hope to meet even more good directors and teams in the future".

Elaine, who is in Mainland, frankly said that she was very happy when interviewed. She said, "Because the company told me that I had already won for the Hong Kong region. The happiest thing is that, in December, [I] will be competing in Singapore with other actors from South Korea, India, Thailand, etc. for the award".

*Credits to on.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment