Thursday, September 1, 2022

"Big White Duel" Medley - Kayee Tam



Wish/Can You Hear/Can You See - 譚嘉儀

作曲: 鄺靜欣
填詞: Wayne James
鋼琴: 朱俊傑

Are we just dreaming,
To never stop believing?
You're not alone, come back to me
I'm waiting for you

If time's a healer..
Will it dry my tears?
Next to you, with your hand in mine
I know you feel me here

*I wait for that day
I wish I could say
When we will hold each other darling

Please don't go
Please don't go
When we lie together
Hearts keep time forever
Oh please don't go
Please don't go away
Please tell I'd like to know can you hear me?

Can you see
Light in my eyes
Like a child waiting for Christmas
The stars in the sky
Watch as I sigh
Can you see what they see?

Look at the trees
They're swaying
They feel the touch of the breeze
They overheard
My whispered words
Can you hear what I'm saying?

Maybe I am only dreaming
So what if I'm wrong?
It can't be that long
Before you stop
And feel what I'm feeling
The sun and clouds will always be
As I love you so
Can you see?

Repeat *

I wish you well
One day we'll be happy, happy (oh oh)
So time will tell
Whenever that day should come
The beating of hearts will soon be

Wish you, wish you well
I know we will be happy

So time will tell
Whenever that day should come
The beating of hearts will soon be one

The stars and trees will always be
As I love you so
Can you see?

Related post: "Big White Duel II" Opening Video + End Credits (Jade Version) & Theme Music + Sub Song 1 (Full Versions)
Related post: "Big White Duel" Theme Song (Full Version) & Sub Songs
Related post: "Law dis-Order" Sub Songs

*Credits to Kayee Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment