Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Kenneth Ma Not Thinking About Winning 'TV King' Again, Would Rather Win $50-Million Lottery

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVBE Clip (122321)

"Scoop" Clip (122321)

ontv Clip

Sing Tao Daily Clip

In the evening, Kenneth Ma went to Causeway Bay to attend the completion banquet for TVB's new series, "Stealth Team". He, who is currently busy filming the new series "Legal Spokespeople", said that, since filming series, "Stealth" is the time with the most action scenes. Originally also had to get muscular, but only had two or three weeks of time upon receiving notice about the filming, so there was no time to get fit. He said, "I also worked on my stamina because the series had to deal with a lot of action scenes. Fortunately, [I] also usually play soccer. During filming, [I] insisted on running an hour a day to practice [my] breathing".

Kenneth has been shortlisted to the final top five for 'TV King' of TVB's anniversary awards presentation. Asked whether he is confident in winning an award again, he laughingly said, "Leaving it to fate. I also do not know why [I] got into the top five because everyone is also very equal this year. See who is luckier. I will expect Shaun Tam to have good prospects; I did not watch his 'Take Two', but did watch his 'Brutally Young'. His acting is all there...lacked the timing. He also looks like the lead of 'Squid Game'...also have the popularity. This year is the time. (Do not want to win 'TV King' again?) Leaving it to fate. Would rather put the luck in winning the lottery. I am very content...$50 million is enough. If [I] win, would immediately not film series for the time being and go on a long vacation. (Marrying Roxanne Tong is not the first thing?) Win and then think about how to organize a wedding. Hope that there is this luck given to me".

*Credits to on.cc and singtaoentertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment