Thursday, July 8, 2021

Telford Wong Rises to the Lead Position, Surrounded by Goddesses Chloe So and Roxanne Tong

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

ontv Clip

Telford Wong will be the 'first male lead' for the first time, leading Producer Kwan Shu Ming's new financial scam series "OPM" (Other People's Money), even being arranged to be surrounded by two major 'goddesses', Roxanne Tong and Chloe So! Kwan Shu Ming previously used Telford in "The Line Watchers" and "Wife, Interrupted", so he is very familiar with him. This time, Telford is playing a research student in university who has experienced many failures. Originally having zero money-making experience, it is only until there is an urgent need of a sum of money that he is forced to come into contact with finance, turning into a financial 'madman'. Kwan Shu Ming said, "I am very clear about Telford's strengths and weaknesses. His image is very likable. He also needs to have a breakthrough in this series...must have humour".

Getting Muscular While Waiting to Show Off Muscles

Telford is very excited about being the 'first male lead': "Two months ago, the producer told me to train ahead of time, so I have been going to the gym diligently to get muscular because the role has a lot of transformations, and I have to take off my shirt to show off my muscles". (The character is humourous. Can you handle it?) I like it! I really like Stephen Chow. I can also be nonsensical!" He also revealed that he asked Owen Cheung for advice and thanked him for sharing his acting experience: "He is very passionate and keeps inspiring me. My look goes from being a slovenly student who wears glasses to wearing suits, becoming like Leonardo DiCaprio in 'The Wolf of Wall Street'". He is currently collaborating with Roxanne in the new series "Twin Strangers", but there are no scenes together. Mentioning that she is Karl Ting's 'goddess', and so Karl will be envious, he immediately jokingly said, "What?! He is mad at me?"

Chloe So Praises as Being Nice

When interviewed, Roxanne expressed that the combination feels fresh: "We haven't officially collaborated...greatly looking forward to it. My role is that of a young housewife who will later scam people out of their money". Chloe has the most scenes with Telford. She said, "We are working together for the first time. Previously, at the script reading, he was very nice. Hope that there are more sparks. My character speaks methodically and is clever. I am also greatly looking forward to it because I just played university students previously...the personalities were rather straightforward and purer". The series also has Bowie Cheung, who is playing a financial reporter. The producer praised her as being a female artiste in the industry with a rather distinctive character...has a great sense of the times. When interviewed, Bowie said, "Perhaps I am relatively new, and the new look gives me a vastly different feeling. It is not a normal reporter look...has more character and resembles the usual me".

Related post: New Series "OPM" Info

*Credits to on.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment