Thursday, January 17, 2019

Disregards Jacqueline Wong's Presence! Kenneth Ma Invites Ali Lee Over to His House

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

J2 Clip

TVBE Clip

ontv Clip

Apple Daily Clip

hk01 Clip

hk01 Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

GZTV Clip

Artistes Kenneth Ma and Ali Lee went to Kowloon Tong to attend a New Year's event. During this, Kenneth said to the MC, "I will walk a few hundred laps around the peach blossoms in my house. Started to want luck in love at the age of three".

After the event, the two were interviewed. The reporters asked Kenneth, who is dating, whether he wanted 'peach blossom luck'. He laughingly replied, "Certainly need it. Peach blossoms represent an affinity with others. Besides, my mom buys them every year. In this industry, certainly want more people to like you. Can have more pretty girls in series. (How about real life?) Can also!"

After hearing this, Ali immediately said, "Because of what you (Kenneth) said, I also want to put up some peach blossoms. An affinity with others is like youth...cannot lose it. (Then you have to get help from Mrs. Ma.) But I only know one Mrs. Ma's phone number (referring to Kenneth's girlfriend, Jacqueline Wong)!" After hearing this, Kenneth replied, "You are talking about Joe Ma's wife?)"

When Kenneth was asked whether he had plans to marry 'Mrs. Ma' in the Year of the Pig, he laughingly said, "No. Make money first. I am the poorest in TVB. A lot of expenses. Have to take care of my parents. (Saved up for a marriage fund?) Have saved up money...did not say that it was a marriage fund. However, I am now thinking of chipping in with my elder sister to buy a flat to take advantage of her first-time homebuyer discount". Ali immediately laughingly said that she had to learn about investing from Kenneth's elder sister: "I will also not be chipping in with him (boyfriend Danny Chan). A flat for each person, and get both discounts". Kenneth immediately said, "Have to look for my mom, and then also looking for my elder sister...then you pay my house a visit in the New Year!"

*Credits to on.cc, 毛毛蟲, appledaily, hk01, moreforms, and gztv

No comments:

Post a Comment