Sunday, March 29, 2020

Joyce Tang Back to Work but No Fighting After Breaking Ribs, Afraid of Someone Complaining?

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

ontv Clip

stheadline Clip

Actors Moses Chan and Joyce Tang were in Central doing location filming for TVB's new series, "Armed Reaction 2020". She fell from a staircase and broke her ribs in Japan earlier, so she needs time to heal. She, who plays policewoman 'Chan Sam Yuen', can only cut down on action scenes, changing to mainly non-action scenes.

Seeing Joyce walk up the wet brick steps from the rain in five-inch heels, it looked dangerous just looking at it, but she, who moved without trouble, laughingly said, "Actually, I don't have many action scenes in the series. I also want to fight! (Afraid of [your] husband complaining?)" [My] husband would not ask me about my work. (The state of [your] recovery?) Actually, I can be considered as getting well fast, so [I] am used to it when working. Just have to be careful about certain actions. Everyone would also show concern for me".

Because of the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, Joyce had sufficient preventive equipment. She wore a protective hat and had a mask to shield against droplets. She admitted that she had to protect herself, and it is also a citizen's responsibility: "After all, there are a lot of people outdoors. We, actors, cannot wear masks. Also afraid that the makeup would come off, so self-awareness on preventing the coronavirus has to be good!" Are there any recipes for protecting the lungs? She said, "I have made pig's lung soup...useful for protecting the lungs! (Do [you] find it inconvenient since the government's new measures have cut down on gatherings?) Everyone should be patient. Take this time to do things that [you] usually don't do much of, like binge-watching series. My husband just bought a big TV. My house also doesn't have many people...not even four people, so would not be breaking the law!"

As for Moses, who has a wife and children, he thinks that he has to be even more careful of preventing the coronavirus. He said, "The series crew halted work for four or five days to prevent the coronavirus. Would not remove the face mask before getting into position. My family consists of old and young...even more careful than everyone! (Have [your] kids kicked up a fuss?) Luckily, they have siblings to accompany them. Harder for [my] wife...helping the kids do homework online, but we, as parents, also enjoy it!"

*Credits to on.cc and stheadline

No comments:

Post a Comment