Thursday, August 15, 2024

"Forensic Heroes VI: Redemption" Sub Song 2 @ End Credits & Full Version

"Forensic Heroes VI: Redemption" Sub Song 2 @ End Credits

"Forensic Heroes VI: Redemption" Sub Song 2 (Full Version)

"Forensic Heroes VI: Redemption" Sub Song 2 MV


"Lost in the Night" - Jacky Cai

Lost in the Night 《法證先鋒VI: 倖存者的救贖》 插曲 - 蔡潔

作曲/填詞: Eagle Chan
編曲/監製: Johnny Yim

In the night, I am lost in despair
My bleeding heart is hard to bear
When the shadow comes up, it may cover my soul
I'm alone, I'm lost in the dark

In the night, I feel so cold in despair
I lost my mind, shattered heart, broken soul
*When the winter wind blows, it may be buried in snow
I'm alone, I'm lost in the dark

I've been waiting here for a thousand years
But you walked away
Those memories are breaking me
And my heart resists to grow
#I've been waiting here for a thousand years
I am trapped in memories
I am lost in the night#*

In the night, I am lost in sorrow
I lost my heart, broken dreams, pain to know

Repeat *

You are always in my heart, in my mind
I wish that you were with me
In my eyes, you're everything to me

I've been waiting here for a thousand years
But you walked away
Those centuries are breaking me
And my soul resists to grow

Repeat #

I'm lost in that night

*Credits to jackykycai and youku

No comments:

Post a Comment