Friday, December 23, 2022

Charmaine Sheh Sings to Celebrate Being in the Industry for 25 Years

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TV queen Charmaine Sheh has been in the industry for 25 years and has played countless classic roles. Over the years, [she] has received a lot of help from those in front of and behind the scenes and support from viewers. From the bottom of her heart, Charmaine has always been grateful to the kind people who have accompanied her through the ups and downs along the way. Charmaine, who seldom sings, took on a difficult challenge this time, and earnestly found Kong Fai to compose and arrange, manager JC to produce, and Riley Lam to write the lyrics to her first single since entering the industry, 《前排位置》.

Charmaine shared her 'first time' on social media: "Trying a new work this time...sending [my] thoughts through song. Have been in the industry for 25 years, so cannot help but be a bit emotional. To be able to become the me today, it's absolutely impossible to be able to do so with my own strength. There are too many people to thank! This includes family members who put up with me, friends who protect me, viewers who like me, supporters who unconditionally make an effort for me, and, of course, most importantly, every one of you who has given me opprtunities and has worked with me! Fortunate to have you along the way, cherish your appearance, and thankful for shaping me and always giving me the 'front row'. Thus, [I] suddenly had the thought of putting my heartfelt gratitude and thoughts into lyrics, embedding it in the notes, to give to every one of you that I have enountered! A belated gift to commemorate the 25th anniversary...hope that you like it".

Regarding the release of this song, Charmaine said, "Really never thought that I would do this. It's so bold. It's already very difficult to sing a song well, but actually, from the conception to the finished product, this process was even more difficult. In fact, the song was originally planned to release in July. Little did [I] know that it would take until now to officially be completed. Luckily, able to make it in time to give it to everyone in 2022! I hope that, apart from thanking every one of you who has appeared, accompanied, supported, and has taken good care of me, after everyone listens to the song, also have to be grateful to the people who always put you in the front row".



前排位置 - 佘詩曼

作曲/編曲: 江暉
填詞: 林若寧
監製: Joanne Chan/江暉

全憑你眼神會發亮如水晶
迷途於星塵你會前來引領
銀河太遠尚有你這顆守護星
環繞我最重要路程

時常以笑容蓋過疲勞心境
浮沉於天秤偶爾遺忘本性
其時聽你喚我最簡單的名稱
提醒我努力得到和應

*由你的聲音輕輕呼喊名字 當中充滿意思
漆黑之中給我提示 光陰的意思
能給你寵愛 不管碰上任何事
悲喜感覺與你相似 靈魂上靠倚

追風箏的一個奇遇 起點轉眼到此
彎彎曲曲不太容易 你守護如待我小孩子
你令我知 每當消失方向與猶疑
始終給我最前排位置*

情人節有時去到無人之境
無人的荒涼有你陪同適應
難忘每個令我最深刻的情景
流出你眼淚給我做證

Repeat *

銀河你照明既貴重而奢侈
沿途的光榮有你沿途恩賜
承蒙與你做我這相依的唇齒
還比我更認真更在意
能怎去答謝這個天使

*Credits to on.cc and Charmaine Sheh 佘詩曼

No comments:

Post a Comment