Updates on Twitter!

- 《飛虎極戰》 "Flying Tiger" Blessing Ceremony
- "Phoenix Rising" Promotional Clips 1-3
- "My Unfair Lady" Season 2 Opening Theme Video
- "My Unfair Lady" Week 2: Mon. to Fri. averaged 24.8 points, peaked at 26.9 points.
- 《棟仁的時光》 "Tung Yan's Time" Costume Fitting & Blessing Ceremony
- Frankie Lam and Jessica Hsuan Compete in Arriving Early to Work
- The Making of "My Unfair Lady"
- "My Unfair Lady" Sub Song 2 MV
- 《燦爛的外母》 "Brilliant Mother-in-Law" Costume Fitting
- "My Unfair Lady" Opening Theme Video

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Tuesday, May 16, 2017.

Monday, May 15, 2017

"Phoenix Rising" Promotional Clips 1-3

"Phoenix Rising" Promotional Clip 1
video

"Phoenix Rising" Promotional Clip 2
video

"Phoenix Rising" Promotional Clip 3
video

*Credits to tvb and LovingTBB

No comments:

Post a Comment