Updates on Twitter!

- "Heart and Greed" Week 2: averaged 21.5 points.
- "My Ages Apart" Week 5: averaged 23.2 points.
- "Heart and Greed" Sub Song 3 MV
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Sub Song (Ram Chiang & Hubert Wu Acoustic Version)
- TV Awards Presentation 2017 Nominations
- "Heart and Greed" Sub Song 2 (Full Version)
- "My Ages Apart" Sub Song (Full Version)
- 《包青天再起風雲》 "Justice Bao: The First Year" Costume Fitting & Blessing Ceremony
- Nancy Sit, Louis Yuen, Bernice Liu, Johnny Tang & Joyce Chan on "Starry Starry Talk"
- Bobby Au Yeung Wins 'Best Comedy Performance' at the 22nd Asian Television Awards

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Thursday, December 14, 2017.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

"Blue Veins" Sub Song (Lam Mung Nam Version)

In the eighth episode of "Blue Veins", Lam Mung Nam sings the song that Albert wrote for Paula.


"The Only One" - Kay Tse

The Only One 《殭》 插曲 - 謝安琪

作曲: 張家誠
填詞: John Laudon

For you I gave my life, my everything,
You were my reason why
And you were true to me,
And in our darkest hour,
Your love set me free

*You were the only one for me,
What love was meant to be
Forever you will be my love, all I need
Our dreams of life together gone,
I don't know what went wrong
I will miss you forever my love

Repeat *

殭 - 謝安琪荷蘭被偷拍 (TVB)

Related post: "Blue Veins" Theme Song (Full Version) & Sub Songs

*Credits to tvb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment