Updates on Twitter!

- "Heart and Greed" Sub Song 3 MV
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Sub Song (Ram Chiang & Hubert Wu Acoustic Version)
- TV Awards Presentation 2017 Nominations
- "Heart and Greed" Sub Song 2 (Full Version)
- "My Ages Apart" Sub Song (Full Version)
- "Nothing Special Force" Week 11: averaged 20 points.
- "Heart and Greed" Week 1: averaged 22.2 points.
- "My Ages Apart" Week 4: averaged 23.6 points.
- 《包青天再起風雲》 "Justice Bao: The First Year" Costume Fitting & Blessing Ceremony
- Nancy Sit, Louis Yuen, Bernice Liu, Johnny Tang & Joyce Chan on "Starry Starry Talk"

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Monday, December 4, 2017.

Monday, February 9, 2015

Selena Li Changes Name to 「李施嬅」

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

01

Selena Li: "In 2015, decided to change back to 「李施嬅」. This name was given to me by my most loved grandma, but my family changed it to 「李詩韻」 because it sounds and looks more elegant and beautiful. However, until now, Grandma still called me 「施嬅」. Grandma passed away. Really cherish the memory of this name because it feels more amiable. Hope that everyone calls me 「李施嬅」 from now on. Do you think that it suits me? Thanks to everyone for supporting. @selenaliofficial @baidulishiyunba"

Personal Note: Going to have to get used to calling Selena 「施嬅」....

*Credits to Weibo

No comments:

Post a Comment